Field is a mission-focused, fast-growing health-tech supply chain company, providing critical supply chain services for public and private health systems in Nigeria and Kenya. Our investor-backed Shelf Life service powers one of the largest networks of community pharmacies in Africa. Our technology platform, Field Supply, powers both Shelf Life and large-scale public health supply chains helping serve millions of patients each year. We are a diverse and distributed team of people working at the forefront of technology on meaningful, interesting, and urgent issues.
What You'll Do
- Invoicing: Generate weekly invoices to clients, resolve any invoice billing errors, track account receivable with customer invoices and follow up with clients on payment. Reconcile weekly clients invoices with daily payment and provide weekly reports to the Controller.
- Account Payable: Track of payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, supplier account statements. Reconcile weekly supplier invoices and manage any invoicing discrepancies.
- Account Receivable: Coordinate daily transfer and payment to accounts receivable account, verifying daily total outstanding and prepare report.
- Bookkeeping: Routine bank account reconciliation, journal entries, and analyses.
Operations & Compliance Management
- Support adherence to the Company's financial policies and procedures
- Provide support for annual audit, monthly and annual tax compliance
- Manage daily WHT tax and VAT computations and compliance
- Support payroll and other routine business finance functions
- University degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- At least two years finance experience preferably in FMCG or Pharmaceutical
- Strong Knowledge of financial policies and leading practices especially with regards to financial reporting and inventory management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Diligent and detailed oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with KRA processes and procedures
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools and QuickBooks Online
Location Nairobi, Kenya
Compensation Competitive salary and benefits