We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented Central Sort Manager experienced in supply chain, data, and business intelligence. The Central Sort Manager manages all volumes of Products within the central sort, ensuring that all products are handled within quality standards and the environment is safe and conducive for efficient operations. He/She will ensure that incoming and outgoing product is directed to the correct destination and leaves on time while overseeing all aspects of the Central sort; Receipts, Storage, Sorting and Dispatch
- Inventory Management: in conjunction with the purchasing team ensure we have optimal stocks to meet routine and top up supplies
- Oversee the pick and pack process ensuring FIFO is observed.
- Delivery & logistics Planning: In coordination with the Fulfillment supervisor schedule ShelfLife deliveries ensuring delivery personnel sourcing, routing & co-ordination is done.
- Oversee the returns process, both to suppliers and within the organization ensuring the SOP’s are followed.
- In conjunction with Accounts team and Operations Manager oversee monthly stock takes and take accountability for stock variances
- Quality Assurance: Ensure all products procured from supplier meet best possible quality guidelines as stated in ShelfLife quality assurance manual
- Advise on the set standards operating procedures for material receipts, handling, storage and issuance and on need basis suggest reviews to the GM and Operations Manager.
- Data entry: On receipts ensure what has been received is entered in FS as per the set procedures.
- Assist software development team by giving feedback & recommendation for ShelfLife app to improve operations.
- Support and develop process quality and continuous improvement initiative
- Strengthen culture of health and safety best practices and Good Distribution Practices in our operations.
- Ensure that good distribution practices for Pharmaceuticals is adhered to as outlined in SOPs and Quality Manual
- Supporting other ShelfLife daily activities as requested by Line Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, or Business/Accounting.
- A Pharmacy degree, diploma or experience in the Pharma industry will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in Warehouse Management
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office / Google Suite
- Flexible, well organized & experience working with a team
- Attention to detail