Field is hiring a team of Collections Officers to work on the frontlines of its Credit Operations in Kenya. Field is one of the fastest growing healthtech companies in Africa and Collections Officers pay a critical role in ensuring the success of Field’s credit and other financial services for health providers throughout Kenya.
- Monitoring. Use management dashboards to track credit repayment performance in real-time. Use data to self-direct follow-up efforts.
- Intervention. Interpreting data and following protocols to intervene in at-risk and past-due accounts, including calling, emailing, and visiting clients.
- Escalation. Record updates to client accounts in the system, escalate issues through the appropriate channels, and coordinate directly with accounting and operations teams for appropriate, timely follow-up.
- Resolution. Pursue and ensure successful resolution against personalized goals each period.
- Minimum 1 year in a debt collection or related role at a financial institution or distribution company
- Prior experience in pharmaceuticals is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent professional and interpersonal communication skills
- Fundamental computer literacy, particularly with spreadsheets and data entry
- Minimum of one supporting professional reference
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Reports to: Credit Operations Manager
- Pay structure: Contractor with monthly base pay and structured opportunities for performance-based compensation. Significant opportunities for professional development and rapid career advancement.