As Country Marketing Manager, you will work directly with the Global Growth Lead to develop and lead our marketing efforts from the ground up. You will design and execute strategies to accelerate the efforts of our talented sales team to achieve our ambitious growth goals, and help establish Shelf Life as the leading healthcare services brand in Kenya.
- Develop and deliver a clearly articulated marketing and operational plan in line with the strategy to deliver against long and short-term objectives.
- Design, budget, coordinate, and monitor marketing activities including
- Online and offline
- Sales enablement
- Post-sales and cross-selling enablement
- Direct and manage content creation for market and client communications
- Coordinate cross-functionally with Sales, Design, Data, and Product teams to fulfil marketing strategies, develop marketing infrastructure and tools, and support adjacent initiatives
- Prepare routine reports for the Global Growth Lead.
- Trial new and innovative solutions for how to best introduce Shelf Life to its target markets
- Lead marketing campaigns from concept to reporting across the acquisition, activation, and retention funnel
- Manage multiple social media campaigns from organic posting to boosted campaigns, working with internal designers, content and community management.
- Propose, control and reconcile support budgets
- Report on campaigns, extract key learnings and set actionable plans for improvement
- Be relentlessly focused on shipping campaigns and be willing to accept tradeoffs between shipping and perfection
- Ensure development of campaigns and testing initiatives meet planned deadlines for delivery
- Thoroughly QA campaigns for accuracy including design, copy, audience selections, tracking URLs, and offer details
- Regularly engage customers to gain an in-depth understanding of the market
- 3+ years in marketing or growth-focused communications roles
- Prior team building and management experience with proven results
- Strong quantitative reasoning and data management and analysis skills
- Superb written and communication skills, English fluency
- Prior healthcare or pharmaceutical experience or FMCG marketing experience
- MBA or other advanced degrees in marketing, communications, or other relevant specialization
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you.