Field is hiring for a Credit Operations Manager to work directly with the CEO and leadership team of one of the fastest growing healthtech companies in Africa. The role will drive development and implementation of credit and related financial services for health-sector clients across Africa.
Operations Development. Work across finance, tech, and growth teams to drive development of Field’s credit operations in Nigeria and Kenya.
- Credit building programs for health-sector SMEs
- Underwriting strategies, processes, and technologies
- Credit management and control systems
- Collections processes, technologies, and partnerships
__Implementation. __ Manage operations and lead credit performance management.
- Credit performance monitoring
- Analysis and recommendations to guide credit committee functions
- Collections process management
- Continuous improvement and follow-up
Minimum five years professional experience in finance, banking, or related field with a minimum three years working throughout the credit lifecycle including origination, underwriting, and collections.
- Prior Nigeria and Kenya market experience required
Bachelors in relevant field, including but not limited to finance, business, economics, accounting
- Preference for MBA or advanced degree or professional certification in finance, accounting, or related field.
Strong quantitative reasoning abilities
- Fluency in Excel required
- Prior experience building, using, and/or maintaining business intelligence systems required
- Preference for SQL knowhow
Generally preferred experiences and qualities
- Meaningful experience in and passion for healthcare and emerging markets
- Experience working in diverse, cross-functional teams
- Systems thinker with passion for access to finance
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria or Nairobi, Kenya with domestic and international travel among offices
- Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Key Management Roles: Credit Committee; Collections Teams