We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to work as the front-line of user engagement, helping users make the best use of the product, as well as providing them with support and information that enable them to flourish with us
You will be responsible for:
- Pro-actively managing a large base of Shelf Life customers helping them maximise the value they receive from the Shelf Life tools and services.
- Working as part of a team, to help shape the processes and knowledge base required to support the Shelf Life customer base
- Ensuring customers receive regular communication on best practices and new release information on products and services
- Working as part of a team, to help shape the processes and knowledge base required to support the Shelf Life customer base.
- Ensuring customers receive regular communication on best practices and new release information on products and services.
- Acting as a single point of contact to coordinate all Shelf Life related enquiries
- Proactively monitor the customer base, taking appropriate actions accordingly, tracking and evaluating performance.
- Provide feedback to the team regarding customer experience.
- Assist and coordinate with the sales teams to help maximise the Lifetime Value (LTV) of clients.
- Work with the Ops/Support team to understand and analyse client facing issues/data anomalies allowing them to be efficiently resolved
- Answer user support requests
- Create detailed support tickets and follow up on resolution
- Conduct Technical Discovery on support issues
Key Performance Metrics
Support issues closed successfully
Speed oup resolution of complaints and questions
Strong aptitude for quantitative reasoning
Strong verbal and written communication abilities
Attention to detail.
B.sc/HND in a scientific or technical discipline preferably Information Technology, Data Science, or any related fields
Experience in Customer Relationship Management and Data Management
Proficient in using spreadsheets