Field is seeking a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Junior Finance Associate to support its fast-growing East African operations from Nairobi, Kenya. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team, use new technologies, and help ensure accurate and timely accounts, support development of policies and procedures, and improve customer success and access to healthcare across Kenya.
Reports to the Finance Associate, Kenya
- Account Invoicing - Generate weekly invoices to clients and resolve any invoice billing errors. Assist the Accounts Receivable Associate in reconciling weekly clients invoices with daily payment and providing weekly reports to the Global Head of Finance.
- Account Payable Support
- Collate the data for weekly Fulfillment Partner (FP) payments and obtain verification from the General Manager, Kenya. Book all FP payments to the correct categories in Quickbooks
- Verify, compute and process expense reimbursements
- Bank and Cash- Record bank bookings in Quickbooks and perform routine bank account reconciliations
- Statutory Filings - Process monthly statutory returns including payroll contributions and withholding tax thus ensuring that Field meets all its statutory requirements timeously.
- VAT - Prepare the monthly VAT filing and ensure filing is done within the KRA deadline
- Perform routine bookkeeping functions as requested by Finance Associate or Global Head of Finance
- Support the finance department with any other ad-hoc tasks
- University degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline - CPA qualification is an added advantage
- At least two years finance experience preferably in FMCG, Pharmaceutical or healthcare company
- Strong Knowledge of financial policies and leading practices especially with regards to financial reporting and inventory management
- Ability to extract,analyse and reconcile large volumes of data
- Extremely detailed oriented and ability to function effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills