We are looking for goal-oriented Sales professional to help us accelerate and manage our rapidly growing Shelf Life service in Nigeria
Shelf Life is changing how the pharmaceutical industry works in Africa to improve access to quality medicine at scale. As a full-time National Retail Sales Manager, you will lead our retail sales team to acquire new clients, and set them up for success with Shelf Life Nigeria. Compensation is competitive and the opportunity to advance is strong.
- Learn and implement Shelf Life's unique sales process to develop, own, and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Work in partnership with Global Growth Lead to determine targets for retail sales associates
- Work with retail sales associates to ensure they are exceeding set targets efficiently
- Review data and trends to support interpretation and strategy development
- Ensure accurate, timely customer relationship data management by all members of the retail sales team
- Support planning and management of group-based education and sales events
- Collaborate with Country marketing managers, Country General Managers and Global Growth Lead on developing and boosting lead generation and acquisition efforts
- Support the development of new channels and account growth strategies
- Support account management and client success
- Participate interdisciplinary across the Field team in problem-solving and product development
- Report to Field's Growth Lead
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in pharmacy or business administration.
- Significant experience in sales, preferably in healthcare,FMCG or Financial Services, complex, issues-based sales, or business-to-business sales.
- Demonstrated drive, determination, and skill.
- Experience across both sales and marketing functions preferred.
- Strong organisational, communication, and data management skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Shares our passion for improving healthcare in Nigeria
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you.