Field's international team is growing and our Berlin team is in need of support! We are looking for a creative, motivated professional to help us ensure Field's global operations run smoothly and Field remains a great place to work.
Field places a premium on transparency and team culture, and focuses on company-wide engagement in product development and problem solving. This role has significant opportunities for international travel and professional advancement.
- Assist with international and domestic logistics / travel arrangements for the team, including navigating immigration requirements
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures for the Berlin unit, in coordination with international counterparts
- Create and update internal records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist with German financial and regulatory activities
- Manage upkeep of office and core infrastructure (premises, utilities etc.)
- Coordinate team events and support office quality of life
- Creative problem solving, "fixer" mentality
- Experience with project management, administration or team lead roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage own time effectively
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience working with public sector and international development sector work an advantage
- Fluent English, German