The Operations Associate works directly with Shelf Life's planners, pharmacists, suppliers, and clients to ensure quality medicines get where they need to be when they need to be there. Experience and excitement required, but this job is rich with unique opportunities for skill development in supply chain and data management and significant career advancement!
- Data Management: Data is at the center of the Shelf Life business. This position is at the front lines - supporting collection, cleaning, and management of key data from across the operation.
- Client Success: Support the onboarding of new clients. Implement routine client communications, organization of client feedback, and pursuit of Shelf Life client success through high-quality service delivery.
- Logistics Planning: Help plan and manage delivery, returns, and other essential logistics functions, ensuring the efficiency and quality our clients have come to expect from Shelf Life.
- Quality Control & Fulfillment: Work directly with suppliers and fulfillment partners to ensure quality contol and good distribution practices throughout the operation.
- B.Sc or HND in any Discipline, preferably Business Administrations, Statistics, Mathematics, Procurement & Supply Chain Planning
- Experience in data or database management preferred
- Experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Program support a plus
- Exceptional communications skills, team player
- Customer-service oriented, great attention to detail
- Based full-time in Lagos, Nigeria