We are looking for a Product Associate who will assist in the preparation of business opportunity plans and different activities related to the company's products. Coordinating between departments involved in the production of company goods and also conducting product training sessions at customer training events. The Product Associate will be required to maintain accurate and complete product-related information while developing functional requirements based on business needs. Provide outstanding customer service to ensure customer satisfaction with highly creative and excellent analytical and math skills.
- Support the work of the product manager by working closely with the engineering team, the QA team and the UX team during a release cycle to create shippable units of business value.
- Support different scrum meetings: stand up, grooming, planning, retrospective, trainings
- Own and organize the user story backlog of the team
- Work closely with the product managers to take in feedback from the field, and add new Initiatives or Epics to the backlog for potential feature breakdown.
- Monitor the support triage board, which contains bugs/issues or feature requests from different stakeholders
- Write test plans, monitor test execution and test new products and enhancements before they are available for users
- Write concrete features to be implemented by the team and prioritize them.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the scope of work to be done by developers and designers on a weekly basis
- Carry out refresher trainings for features with the internal team when needed
- Strong aptitude for quantitative reasoning
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Attention to detail.
- B.sc/HND in a scientific or technical discipline preferably Information Technology, Data Science, or any related fields
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management and Data Management