We’re looking for an experienced product manager to help us plan, design, build, and ship web and mobile tools for national public health programmes. Our products support and shape health systems, and our product owners are at the forefront of those transformations, working with public health stakeholders and our designers, engineers and field staff to define, refine and ship high impact digital tools.
You will be designing impactful, reusable solutions to real-world public health logistics problems. Your day-to-day will involve interrogating and extracting stakeholder requirements, guiding our technical teams in product creation and delivery, and critically evaluating product positioning within the institutions and markets which they address. You will need to share a deep curiosity about the users for which we develop solutions, a high degree of creativity, and fluency with a range of quantitative methods for design research and product development.
This is a full-time, 12 month contract position, with possibility for renewal pending project development.
- 4+ years' working experience in a product design or management role, with experience in technical, process-oriented products
- Professional experience working in supply chain management
- Professional experience building enterprise information systems
- Analytical thinker, high degree of fluency with quantitative methods, data analysis and manipulation
- Professional experience managing digital products to production deployment and maintenance (portfolio required)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate product value proposition for a range of stakeholders, facilitate development process and manage diverse stakeholder demands on the fly
- Comfortable putting together wireframes, mockups and workflow diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to work and interact cross-functionally with experts on technical subject matter, developers, business development, and public health stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to decompose complex systems and data to produce comprehensive, coordinated technical requirements
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to travel within Nigeria for research, training events
- Language skills: English (fluent)
- Location: Abuja
- Experience working Nigeria's National Health LMIS (NHLMIS)
- Experience with implementation of other information systems for public health contexts, especially LMIS
- Experience working on process design and digital transformation projects with large organisations
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and short product management portfolio to [email protected]
If this sounds like you, please