We are looking for a public health associate to join our public sector team. The health program associate will support the team in coordinating support for Field’s external clients using Field supply. Field Supply is a supply chain management information system we deliver to clients as a service. Currently its users are national public health programs operating across Nigeria. This role requires gathering requirements, mapping workflows, developing processes, testing with users, meeting with stakeholders, training, and user support, which are critical functions to making this product work and delivering the impact it promises.
The Public Health Program Associate will be involved in a broad range of project coordination tasks for Field Supply’s public sector projects under the supervision of the Software Account Manager. These tasks include:
- Communicating between stakeholders and technical teams including engineering and support
- Attending and documenting proceedings of meetings with users and stakeholders to ensure understanding of product usage and goals
- Designing and managing trackers and reports for large multi-phase rollout activities
- Actively administering surveys, field research, and user testing
- Supporting training activities with logistics and presentation development
- Supporting and carrying out other tasks that may/will be required from time to time within the scope of the digital products team to which you are assigned.
- A degree in Information systems, computer science or any related technical field
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Excellent professional writing skills for reports, quantitative materials (spreadsheets) and presentations
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills
- A high degree of initiative and ability to work proactively in small teams
- Experience working in public health, public policy or related environments
- Experience with software development projects a plus