We are looking for a goal-oriented clinical sales executive to help us accelerate our rapidly growing Shelf Life service for hospitals and clinics in Nairobi Kenya
Shelf Life is changing how the pharmaceutical industry works in Africa to improve access to quality medicine at scale. As a full-time Clinical Sales Executive, you'll join a small, driven team to usher in that transformation, working on the front lines to identify new clients, and set them up for success with Shelf Life. Compensation is competitive and the opportunity to advance is strong.
- Learn and implement Shelf Life's unique sales process to develop, own, and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Work with leads and new clients to ensure success with Shelf Life
- Review data and trends to support interpretation and strategy development
- Ensure accurate, timely customer relationship data management
- Support implementation of lead-generation strategies
- Support planning and management of group-based education and sales events
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing materials and strategies
- Manage both inbound and outbound sales
- Coordinate and collaborate with fellow executives in adjacent verticals
- Support the development of new channels and account growth strategies
- Own account management
- Participate interdisciplinary across the Field team in problem-solving and product development
- Report directly to Field's Growth Lead and Country General Managers.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in pharmacy or business administration.
- Significant experience in sales, preferably in healthcare,FMCG or Financial Services, complex, issues-based sales, or business-to-business sales.
- Demonstrated drive, determination, and skill.
- Strong organizational, communication, and data management skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Shares our passion for improving healthcare in Nairobi
- Previous experience selling to hospitals and or clinics
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you.