We’re looking for an experienced solution architect to help us plan, design, build, and ship web and mobile tools for national public health programmes. Our products support and shape health systems, and our solution architects are at the forefront of those transformations, working with public health stakeholders and our designers, engineers and field staff to define, refine and ship high impact digital tools.
You will be designing impactful, reusable solutions to real-world public health logistics problems. Your day-to-day will involve interrogating and extracting stakeholder requirements, making sense of complex user needs and synthesizing these to provide clear product solution specifications, guiding our technical teams in product creation and delivery, and critically evaluating product positioning within the institutions and markets which they address. You will need to share a deep curiosity about the users for which we develop solutions, a high degree of creativity, and fluency with a range of quantitative methods for design research and product development.
This is a full-time, 12 month contract position, with possibility for renewal pending project development.
- Professional experience working in tech-enabled supply chain management (planning, warehouse, transportation, or enterprise resource management systems)
- Professional experience in a solution architecture, product design or management role, with experience in technical, process-oriented software products
- Analytical thinker, high degree of fluency with quantitative methods, data analysis and manipulation
- Basic quantitative modelling skills and ability to analyse data using Excel, SQL a plus
- Experience managing digital products to production deployment and maintenance (portfolio required)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate product value proposition for a range of stakeholders, facilitate development process and manage diverse stakeholder demands on the fly
- Comfortable putting together wireframes, mockups and workflow diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to work and interact cross-functionally with experts on technical subject matter, developers, business development, and public health stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to decompose complex systems and data to produce comprehensive, coordinated technical requirements
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to travel within Nigeria for research, training events
- Language skills: English (fluent)
- Location: Abuja
- Experience working Nigeria's National Health LMIS (NHLMIS) or other information systems for public health contexts, especially LMIS
- Background in process engineering and design
- Experience working on digital transformation projects with large organisations
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and short product management portfolio to [email protected]