Supply Chain Lead
As Field’s global supply chain lead, you will work directly with the founders and leadership team to take Field’s operational capabilities to the next level. With the largest and fastest growing vendor-managed-inventory network of pharmacies in Africa, and ambitious growth plans across the continent, you will play a pivotal role in building the teams, processes, and technologies to deliver scale, profit, and impact goals.
- 7+ years experience in supply chain, logistics, procurement, channel management, order-to-cash management role
- Prior team building and management experience with proven results
- Excellent quantitative reasoning and data management and analysis skills
- Supurb written and communication skills, English fluency (native or C2 equivalent)
- Prior Africa and/or emerging market experience
- Experience working with software teams, product development
- MS or PhD in industrial and systems engineering, information sytems, or other relevant technical field
- SixSigma or other process management qualifications
- Proficiency in SQL
Working at Field
Field is health tech company reimagining how drugs are distributed in Africa. Through our tech-enabled products and services, we make the supply chains serving over a billion patients more effective, affordable, and equitable.
We are a diverse team of over fifteen nationalities working from more than six countries on two continents.
Learn more about Field and what it means to be a Fielder at our website, https://field.inc
- Join the leadership team of the fastest growing health tech companies in Africa
- Help solve important challenges to improve access to health care for a whole continent
- Competitive salary, generous paid leave, and stock options
- Budget for coaching and professional development
- Remote-first flexibility but with work travel opportunities across Africa and Europe